Zoho is a reliable and one of the best CRM solutions in the market. Companies can subscribe to a paid plan or free trial plans based on their needs.
The software performs the various core functions of customer relationship management and gives excellent results to the business owner.
1. Salesforce automation: The software enables the company to automate daily activities, monitor sales, and be able to engage customers via various platforms.
2. Flexible pricing plans: The Zoho CRM software offers you flexible pricing plans that you can choose based on your budget requirements.
3. Account management: The software enables you to manage your customers and track all the customer accounts from a shared database.
4. Lead management: Zoho allows you to track inactive leads from the historical data and re-draft messages aimed at attracting and engaging customers. You can use the Business Card View feature to access relevant customer data and your previous conversation in a single window.
5. Mobile app: Zoho CRM software is customized for mobile use making it easy to use the application wherever you are. You can get real-time updates on your product while on the field via the mobile app.
6. Forecast reports: You can create customizable sales forecast reports and dashboards to accurately measure forecast revenue and establish sales quotas.
7. Ease of use: Zoho is simple and has easy to use graphical user interface. With little information, you can find what you want from the app.
8. Integration: The software offer website integration with forms and CRM workflow management. The app is integrated with third-party apps like MailChimp, Microsoft Outlook, Google Maps, and QuickBooks to make your work easier.
9. Customizable: The software is adaptable and you can easily customize it to fit various business needs. The views and filters are highly customizable. The s
10. Rules-based scheduling: It has an automated response to users generated through landing page forms. It also supports long-term follow-up with clients using the rules-based scheduling feature.
1. Free plan: The free plan offers limited functionalities and is only suitable for small-scale businesses. If you need advanced features and integration with other apps, you have to shift to a paid plan based on your needs and budget.
2. Usability issues: The app is created using AJAX and sometimes it may behave differently from what the user is expecting. The browse and application back button does not take you one step backward as expected.
3. Contact import: The software doesn’t allow you to import contacts from your social media sites. It allows you to build your client details through the inbuilt mail feature.
4. Limited custom fields: It has limited custom fields of 150 per module. If you have more fields, you need to raise the limit.
5. Campaign management issues: Campaign management tools are somewhat cumbersome and they have issues when importing leads from social media platforms and tradeshows.
6. Bugs: some users have reported a few bugs in the new features but this has been solved through a few patches.
7. Product portfolio: Although the software offers a diverse product portfolio, it lacks some product integration-related features found in the competitors’ products.
8. Customer support: The response time for customer support is a bit slow. Sometimes when seeking desktop support of the app issues, you may not get instant feedback.
9. Small business: The app is suitable for smaller businesses and medium-sized businesses. It can’t handle complex business processes.
10. Competition: Zoho CRM software faces a lot of competition from other well-established CRM software in the market.