Image source: lifevantage.com
Protandim is one of the most effective supplements that stimulate and motivate the body by producing antioxidants. It contains powerful antioxidant enzymes which regulate body’s stress response and strengthen the immune system. The dietary supplement is easily absorbed when taken with food. Let’s look at the following pros and cons of using the supplement.
1. Strengthen the immune system: Enzymes and antioxidant present in the supplement can strengthen your immune system as well as balance hormone in your body.
2. Reduce blood pressure levels: Taking Protandim reduces the risk of high blood pressure to individuals.
3. 100% natural: The supplement is made of natural plant extracts and it is classified as food. For good absorption in the body, it can be taken with food daily for 30 days. The natural ingredients help fight against diseases.
4. More energy: Once you take the supplement, you feel more energy and the enzymes present helps you get better sleep.
5. Reduce oxidative stress: The antioxidants present in the supplement helps in reducing oxidative stress in individuals within a month. It increases antioxidant enzymes within the body.
6. Combat diseases: It is used as a great supplement that can be used to cure certain diseases. It can cure any pain, ache, and other diseases.
7. Anti-aging supplement: The natural extracts used in making the supplement help defend us against premature aging.
8. Free radicals: It can induce cells and enzymes present in the supplement eliminates about a million radicals before they get depleted. It can also protect people from free radicals, oxidants, and other harmful effects.
9. Cardiovascular health: Protandim supplements is essential for improving the cardiovascular condition. The consistent taking of the right daily dosage has positive effects on cardiovascular health.
10. Reduce arthritis pain: Patients suffering from arthritis notice some improvements after taking the supplement. It reduces the pain caused by arthritis as well as boost their energy levels and mental ability.
1. Increased risk of uric acid: A research carried out showed a significant rise of 4.9% of uric acid increasing effects of gout. High amount of uric is associated with diabetes.
2. Caffeine substance: The supplement contain 1.8mg of caffeine: Although this small amount of caffeine may not cause any effects, if you’re allergic to caffeine substances, you should avoid taking the supplement.
3. Medical interference: If you have a certain medical condition and taking drugs, you should consult with your healthcare before taking the supplement.
4. Side effects: It causes some allergic reactions to some people causing stomach ache, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, headache and sometimes rashes on the hands.
5. Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers: Pregnant women should consult the doctor before taking the supplement. Although it contains natural extracts, it can harm your unborn child.
6. Effects on surgery: If you’re scheduled for any surgery, you should stop taking the supplement at least two weeks before the surgery.
7. Blood-thinning medication: If you’re taking blood thinners drugs, you should avoid taking the supplement or consult your doctor before including the supplement to your diet.
8. Cancer therapy: If you’re undergoing chemotherapy or radiation therapy for cancer, you should avoid taking this supplement. It can combine with antioxidants from the cancer drugs taken reducing their functionality.
9. Type 1 diabetes: If you have type I diabetes, you should consult the doctor before including the supplement to your diet.
10. Expensive: Compared to other supplements, Protandim is expensive. A monthly supply can cost you around $59.99 and it only available in specific countries. You can get it from the LifeVantage distributor.