Image source: zdnet.com
Huawei p smart is the latest Huawei smartphone for those on a budget. It has a stylish and elegant design that runs Android 8 Oreo. It features an Octa-core processor with 3 GB of RAM and an internal storage of 32 GB.
P Smart is exclusive to Vodafone and also known as Huawei Enjoy 7s. This article highlights the pros and cons of the smartphone and helps you make an informed purchase decision.
1. Hybrid dual SIM: Huawei P Smart supports hybrid dual SIM (Nano SIM and a dual standby SIM).
2. Impressive display: With an ultra-wide display of 5.65, resolution of 2160*1080, and an aspect ratio of 18:9, P smart is ideal for capturing high-quality imaging and video playback.
3. Inexpensive: P Smart is a budget phone and cheaper compared to Honor 7x and Mate 10 lite. Unique design and features keep the device at par and drive its prices down.
4. Quality design: Huawei P Smart has an elegant design with rounded edges and antenna lines that smartly complement the design of the phone.
5. Controls: It has advanced manual controls and plenty of modes to run the phone. Double Bluetooth connections enable you to receive calls via stereo Bluetooth headset and at the same time play music via the car’s audio system.
6. Fingerprint sensor: It has a mounted fingerprint sensor at the rear which can easily scan your fingerprints for security purpose and it is easy to use.
7. Facial recognition system: P Smart has a responsive facial recognition system used to safeguard your phone’s info as well as the device itself.
8. Clear images: P Smart dual rear camera of 13+2 megapixels can capture clean and sharp pictures even in low contrast areas. It also has a great color reproduction.
9. Performance: Compared to other on budget phones, P Smart performance is at par. It is suitable for daily tasks and playing light gaming though it can’t cope with graphically intense games.
10. A range of colors: Huawei P Smart comes in a variety of colors to choose from. It comes in black, blue, gold and rose gold color.
1. No gorilla glass: The phone doesn’t have a gorilla glass to protect the phone’s screen display.
2. Water and dust resistant: P Smart is not waterproof and can easily be damaged by water and dust.
3. Missing gyro sensor: Huawei P Smart does not support gyroscope sensors.
4. No dual-lens selfie camera: This type of smartphone doesn’t provide you with a dual-lens front camera to capture sharper and color-accurate selfies. The phone only has a single selfie camera.
5. No stereo speakers: The P Smartphone doesn’t come with stereo speakers to enhance your multimedia experience.
6. Background blur: The 13MP main sensor and a low-resolution of 2MP in P Smart can cause image blur. The low-resolution depth sensor affects the image quality and you may end up with an odd-looking photo unless you’re reasonably close to the subject.
7. Poor battery life: Huawei P smart has a short battery life compared to other phones of the same class. The 3000mAh non-removable battery can only last for 7hours and 48 minutes.
8. No fast charging: The phone only uses the standard 5V, 2A plug thus, it does not support fast charging of the battery.
9. Hybrid SIM slot: The hybrid SIM slot makes it difficult to use the SIM card and a MicroSD card at the same time.
10. No artificial intelligence: Huawei p smart doesn’t have the AI scene processing found in high-end phones.