If you want to have a modern and classy look then try a u-part wig. Give your hair a break and have something fun with a u-part wig. A u-part wig has a U-shaped piece cut into the front that allows you to pull a small part of your hair through the u-shaped opening.
You can design different sizes of u-shape. This u-shaped opening gives you an opportunity to blend your hair with the wig and expose your scalp to give you a natural-looking hairline. It gives you a natural sew-in weave look.
The u-part wig gives you a lot of visual benefits. It enables you to give your hair and scalp a break from the strain of traditional sewn-on weaves.
This article highlights the pros and cons of using –part wig.
1. Flexible hairstyle: U-part wig allows you to have an instant new hairstyle and change your hairstyle frequently and more quickly. It is perfect for anyone who wants to get hair extension.
2. Access to your hair: If you want to have access to your hair, the u-part wig will give you an opportunity to regularly take care of your hair. You will have easy access to the hair and do proper washing and deep conditioning of the hair.
3. Prevent hair loss: If you have a weak hairline or your hair cannot withstand tight sew-in braids and weaves, then u-part wigs will be of great help to you. It helps in preventing hair loss.
4. Customization of virgin hair: Your virgin hair wefts can be customized to a U-part wig which you can wear several days or within a day. You can style it as desired.
5. Choice of hair location: You can choose the location where you want to pull your own hair, style the hair
6. Different styles and colors: There is a wide variety of u-part you can choose from. They come in different colors, styles, and lengths. If you want to try a different color on your hair, u-part is perfect for that.
7. Undetectable: Depending on the type and style of the U-part wigs, most of them can be undetected.
8. Great look: U-wig offers a great look and finish. The u-part designed wigs are durable and can be used for several years.
9. Hair growth: You can use this u-part wig if you want to transition to natural hair. It contributes to your hair growth since you can take it at night and take good care of your hair. You can keep this wig in good condition for over a year and give you a natural look.
10. Fuller hair look: U-part wig is used as a fun accessory that makes your hair look fuller, thicker, and glossier.
1. Short duration: U-part wigs can only be worn for a short period of time. You have to remove them daily before sleeping or taking a shower
2. Prevents protective styling: Too much access to your hair as you style or pull some part of it defeats the purpose of protective styling.
3. Hair breakage: You have to buy a Wig comb to attach u-part to your hair. The use of these combs can result in hair breakage.
4. No dye: You can’t dye u-part wig with human hair dye.
5. Expensive: U-part wigs cost much more than other types of wigs and require frequent maintenance to avoid damage to the hair scalp.
6. Lace closure: You have to wear a silk or lace closure with u-part wigs in order to protect your hair.